First the bad news: MANY BUSINESS WILL FAIL IN THE NEXT 12 to 18 MONTHS.
This is a fact. We saw this unfold in the 2008 housing market crash.
And all signs point to an even bigger crash coming soon due to the crazy high inflation we’ve had and all the phony money that was printed in the last two years.
Now the good news: Your business doesn’t have to be one of the failing ones.
In fact, not only can you save your business from failing, you can grow it bigger and even more profitable over the next year or two and I’m going to show you how.
First off, you have to adopt this mindset of: “I will not fail and I will do the work required of me.”
Truth be told, the reason why most business owners fail when the economy goes to s#!t is because they read the headlines and listen to the goofball talking heads on the news networks that practically talk you into giving up and failing.
So understand this: The mindset in which you go into this will determine the outcome.
Secondly you need to understand something about money…
…when the economy crashes the money doesn’t just go away or disappear.
Look, the news media will only report negative news like how many businesses went belly up, or how bad the nation’s debt is, or how high unemployment rates are and how many people are filing bankruptcy compared to this time last year.
What they won’t report is the number of new millionaires that were made.
Or how many news businesses popped up because of the new opportunities this economy created.
Or how many investors were able to buy more homes for less money because when people lose their homes the banks sell them to investors like me for a discount.
The news media also won’t tell you that money doesn’t just disappear and that it just exchanges hands.
In other words, when people lose their jobs, their cars and homes someone else usually acquires them for a discount and resells them or rents them out for a profit.
I hope I’m able to open your eyes up with this message and show you that there’s HUGE opportunity out there for you if you play your cards right.
I hope you’re starting to see how an economic crash is an opportunity for those who are prepared… and sadly it’s a devastation for those who are not.
SO THEN, WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A BUSINESS OWNER TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE DURING THE ECONOMIC CRASH?
1) Adopt the “I will not fail and will do the work required of me” mindset.
2) Understand that money doesn’t go away… that it exchanges hands and you and I just need to figure out who has the money now and how we can get them to want and need our products and services.
3) Be willing to pivot, to create new offers and services and to reinvent yourself and your business.
4) DO NOT STOP MARKETING! The biggest mistake business owners do is ratchet back their marketing. Big mistake. You may have to cut costs or even cut employees but you should NEVER cut marketing – that is the lifeblood of all businesses.
5) Build your personal brand. If you do not have a personal brand and a big following then you need to start now. That means getting over your weird hang up about posting consistently on social media and go all in. Go all in on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and even a podcast.
Create content on the daily. Build an audience and that audience will buy from you and invest in you a year from now. But you’ve got to start creating daily valuable content now.
6) Invest in yourself. Get a coach or mentor who has been there and done that so that they can show you how to thrive and build a bigger business during the economic downturn.
I want to help you and the way I’m going to help you is by coaching you and showing you step by step how to kill it over the next 12 to 24 months.
You can find my best coaching programs here or you can text me on my iphone at (909) 536-3321 and tell me about your business and I’ll tell you which of my coaching programs will work the best for you.
PS. Looking forward to helping you scale your business and profits!