I haven’t done a big event like this in over 5 years. Truth be told, I’ve just been laying low and building my empire faster than ever!
In that time I’ve been growing Fit Body Boot Camp even bigger, launched TruLean Supplements and made it into 8 figure brand in two years, created the Project – a men’s personal development program and made that a 7 figure business in the first year and I continue to scale my coaching programs for entrepreneurs.
But I’ve been seeing a LOT of bad business advice being given out by phony “experts” and “gurus” and it’s making me sick!
So I decided to put on a two day event with my good friend and massively successful online coach ,Wes Watson and for two whole days we’re going to pour into you and teach you how we scale our businesses and much more.
= HERE’S WHAT WE’RE TEACHING =
– How to grow your business even if you’re in a competitive industry
– How to organically grow your social media so that you can get more leads and customers
– How to use YouTube to drive millions of dollars in new sales into our business
– How to create multiple income streams
– How to dial in your systems and processes so that you create predictable growth
– How to build a team who can help you scale so that you can have more time freedom
– How to sell high ticket services, even if you’re the most expensive one
BTW, THESE ARE ALL THINGS WE’VE DONE IN OUR BUSINESSES AND WE’RE GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT, TOO.
PLUS, we’re going to help you develop the mindset, discipline and daily routine you need to stay motivated, focused and become stress proof.
That’s REAL High Performance!
What’s the point of having a bunch of money but always being stressed, burnt out and out of shape?
To me, that is NOT success.
Success is financial freedom, time freedom, great systems and being fit, healthy and happy.
So if you’re a coach, consultant, expert, influencer or entrepreneur then you’ve got to make it out to the High Performance Summit on June 24th and 25th because it will level you up and change your life!
Registration prices went up on June 4th, so be sure to register for the HPS now before the price goes up again