The average American normally spends the majority of their weekends, watching sports, drinking alcohol, and trying to forget their responsibilities.
Now if you’re like me, you probably enjoy using your weekends to get ahead.
You see, some may wonder why you’re torturing yourself by saying:
“Why are you working so hard?”
“Relax, it can wait til Monday.”
“Weekends are for resting.”
Now we both know this is bullsh!t.
It goes in one ear and out the other.
Because we understand that if going after our goals means sacrificing a bit of laziness and comfort to:
- Build a business
- Generate f*ck you money
- Build a Captain America-like physique
Then we’ll choose that “pain” any day of the week (& twice on Sundays).
See I’ve been in the game long enough to know who and who not to listen to.
I share this with you because today I want to give you a few lessons from an older dog who’s been in the game for a while.
HERE’S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT LIFE SO FAR…
- You get what you tolerate in life.
- Comfort is a slow death. Prefer pain.
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Nothing leads you to a better day than a hard morning workout session.
- Making permanent decisions in temporary states (angry, upset, frustrated, etc.) never ends well.
- Don’t take others’ actions personally, most of the people in your life are just passing through.
- It’s rare to find one or two “real ones” in your life. When you do, make sure to consistently nurture that relationship.
Hopefully, you can take one or two of these lessons and apply them to your life.
Keep using these weekend separations to work on yourself and your dream project.
P.S. If you prefer to choose pain over comfort during the weekends you’ll like this shirt from Few Will Hunt.
Make sure to use code “BEDROS” for 20% OFF.