The Warrior Entrepreneur
The Warrior Entrepreneur Episode is jammed pack with insights, mindset, and growth based knowledge guaranteed to help you level up and identify how to build a Warrior Poet ethos in your own life. —
- 00:35 – B introduces today’s guest, John Lovell who’s a former Army ranger turned entrepreneur.
- 03:55 – Next, hear what the Warrior Poet society is all about and the story behind John Lovell’s brand.
- 11:09 – The dilemma between being a fighter and lover and how it’s ultimately a false one.
- 07:00 – Discover more about the Warrior Poet Youtube channel and the fight against free speech John is experiencing on Youtube.
- 12:50 – John’s top reasons for joining the U.S. Army and wanting to serve as a young man.
- 13:35 – Hear all about the big pivot into Entrepreneurship for John after serving in the military.
- 17:09 – John expands on the difference in strength between military personnel and civilians, and why their mindsets are different.
- 21:20 – How quitters negotiate and talk themselves out of taking the actions they no they need to in order to accomplish meaningful outcomes.
- 31:38 B shares why he’s joined the Warrior Poet network and why he’s subscribed to John’s Youtube channel.
- 34:20 – The top five requirements John has for partnering with him or joining his businesses.
- 37:25 – See why B chooses to not have legal business partners, and then hear why John conversely does choose to have business partners.
“I had this anthem where I wanted to communicate for life change. I was on a personal journey where I wanted to grow as an individual. And I was ambitiously pursuing that way I wanted to invite other men and women along my journey as well and be like, ‘hey come on, let’s grow together’”
– John Lovell
Follow me on Instagram: @bedroskeuilian
Buy Man Up and get Bedros’ High Performance Leadership Course for FREE: https://manup.com/
Listen on iTunes and leave us a review: http://bedrosmedia.com/itunes131
Subscribe to My Channel for weekly videos: http://www.youtube.com/bedroskeuilian/?sub_confirmation=1