I’m a simple man of routine and habits.
Whether it’s my morning routine, workout schedule, or even my haircut. When I find something that works, I stick with it.
Like clockwork, every ten days my barber Erick swings by HQ.
And with Erick, my haircut always turns into more than just a trim.
Our conversations always lead to everything from self-mastery to business struggles.
The conversations get so deep that it sometimes feels like it’s a coaching day for both of us lol.
In fact just the other day we discussed his business and I wanted to share some takeaways from this conversation:
- Always Innovate: Creating faster than your competition can copy.
- Quality Over Everything: Keep the quality high, the service top-notch, and don’t be afraid to charge what you’re worth.
- Be Unforgettable: Figure out how to differentiate yourself, stand out, and do it in a way that no one else is doing it.
- Walk It AND Talk It: How you carry and conduct yourself in business matters.
- Word of Mouth is Gold: The best form of marketing is referrals from satisfied evangelical customers.
- Reputation Matters: You can build a new business, but you can’t build a new reputation. So don’t f*ck it up.
I share this with you because everyone thinks nuggets of wisdom come from some fancy schmancy book.
But the truth is, the biggest nuggets I’ve collected have come from someone else.
And these nuggets can come from a phone call with someone, a meeting in a boardroom, or even a barber’s chair.
So when you keep an open mind in your conversations, you’ll find hidden gems you can use to amplify your impact, scale your profits, and dominate your market.
I hope this helps you as well as it helped me this past week.
Because I’m about to share a few of these golden nuggets and a few more profit-generating ones with one of my Domination Year coaching clients.