Embrace The Suck
Today you’ll hear life and business lessons from a high performing entrepreneur and former Navy SEAL. From tough lessons learned on the battlefield to reinventing himself and building successful businesses, today’s episode is jammed packed with actionable knowledge.
- 0:20 – Meet Brent Gleason, a former Navy SEAL turned successful serial entrepreneur and bestselling author.
- 03:40 – What embracing the suck means as an entrepreneur and business leader.
- 4:50 – Discover the story behind how Brent was inspired to become a Navy SEAL.
- 11:20 – Hear about Brent’s first combat mission as a SEAL and how a picture of Muhamid Ali showed up during the mission.
- 24:28 – Next, Brent shares how he mentally prepared himself for a successful transition from the military to becoming a civilian entrepreneur.
- 30:43 – Brent shares the mindset and strategies he used to grow and scale a digital media based company despite having zero technological background or experience.
- 34:08 – Bedros asks Brent a tough question about why some people have a truly hard time understanding and accepting constructive feedback.
- 34:30 – Brent shares why he created his best selling book “Embrace The Suck” and tells how it’s different than the majority of other self help books.
- 54:48 – David Goggins endorses Brent’s book and Brent shares when they first met while serving as Navy SEALS.
- 59:40 How to dive deeper into Brent, his story and his resources available for Entrepreneurs.
“Don’t just accept adversity or accept pain and suffering but lean into it. Be intentional in the fine art of expanding your comfort zone. “
– Brent Gleeson
Follow me on Instagram: @bedroskeuilian
Buy Man Up and get Bedros’ High Performance Leadership Course for FREE: https://manup.com/
Listen on iTunes and leave us a review: http://bedrosmedia.com/itunes131
Subscribe to My Channel for weekly videos: http://www.youtube.com/bedroskeuilian/?sub_confirmation=1