Alex shares his inspiring story of loss, suicide, immigration and achieving ultimate success. You’ll also hear Alex share about the power of mentorship, how Bedros called him out during a live mastermind and why it takes ten plus years to become a successful Empire Builder.
- 01:15 – Meet today’s guest Alex Zuniga, founder of Elite Spartans.
- 02:15 – Alex shares how he joined Mexico City’s most prestigious military school at the age of thirteen and the impact it had on his life.
- 05:25 – After Military school Alex loses his father, his family’s wealth crumbles and he even battled suicide.
- 07:25 – Next, Alex shares how his mom desired for him to leave the country and come to America to continue building his education.
- 11:35 – Discover the beginning of Alex’s Entrepreneurial journey and hear about the founding of his company Elite Spartans.
- 12:50 – How getting good at selling gym memberships led to the foundation of Alex’s empire building.
- 13:58 – Alex gets hit by a drunk driver and needs two years of recovery to be able to walk again.
- 17:52 – Alex shares the very first time he ever came to learn about Bedros and how his mentorship led to his business transformation.
- 21:10 – Bedros calls Alex out and brings the heat during a live Mastermind.
- 31:10 – Next, Alex shares the value of mentorship and how it’s the single greatest action you can take to accelerate your growth.
- 53:22 – Stay up to date and follow Alex on Instagram and Facebook: @elitespartans
“Every single successful person who’s achieved great things, has put at least 10 to 20 years behind them in hard work and dedication “
– Alex Zuniga
Follow me on Instagram: @bedroskeuilian
Buy Man Up and get Bedros’ High Performance Leadership Course for FREE: https://manup.com/
Listen on iTunes and leave us a review: http://bedrosmedia.com/itunes131
Subscribe to My Channel for weekly videos: http://www.youtube.com/bedroskeuilian/?sub_confirmation=1